What is the Tailor?
This feature allows you to upgrade certain outfits to Motion Rares.
How To Play
1. Get Tailorable outfits!
Once you obtain an outfit that can be worked on at the Tailor's, it will appear in the list of tailorable outfits. Some tailorable outfits, such a the ones below, can be obtained from the Free Gacha or the NP Gacha.
|Very Private Tutor White||Very Private Tutor Black|
|Tunic Dress Aqua||Tunic Dress Coral||Tunic Dress Gray|
|Ribbon Cutsew Brown||Ribbon Cutsew Blue||Ribbon Cutsew Red|
|Stripes & Skirt Pro||Stripes & Skirt Regular||Stripes & Skirt Newbie|
|Multi-Stripe Jumper Orange||Multi-Stripe Jumper Green||Multi-Stripe Jumper Purple|
|Long Frilly Cardigan Blue||Long Frilly Cardigan Cream||Long Frilly Cardigan Gray|
|Hoodie & Skirt Yellow||Hoodie & Skirt Blue||Hoodie & Skirt Pink|
|Younger Sister's Overalls||Middle Sister's Overalls||Older Sister's Overalls|
|Flowered Dress Blue||Flowered Dress Pink||Flowered Dress Yellow|
|Spotted Hoodie Black||Spotted Hoodie Blue||Spotted Hoodie Pink|
|Pretty Dots Sky||Pretty Dots Spry||Pretty Dots Candy|
- The number of tailorable outfits may be added to in the future.
2. Gather Materials!
Materials are needed to rank up outfits for tailoring. These materials can be obtained by Gathering. You can check your currently held Materials by tapping the Materials button.
You can hold up to 999 of each material, meaning you will not be able to obtain any more than the maximum limit of each Material.
- Things to take note of:
- Materials cannot be gifted or sold to other players.
- Materials come with different rarities, with the higher quality Materials being rarer and more difficult to obtain.
Gathering will use up Stamina to roll a dice that decides the number of moves through a Stage. Landing in certain spots will also cause special events or actions to occur. These actions are a great chance to earn some extra Materials. Landing on a Fever Spot will enable Empty Slots to produce actions too, however a Fever Candy Item, sold in the Item Shop for 10 NP, can also be used to start Fever Time at any point.
Each Stage also has a final Goal. You will earn special rewards once you reach the Goal, so be sure to Gather a often as you can!
- Note: Stamina used for Chatting is the Stamina that will be used for Gathering.
Sometimes you may come across Treasure Chests while Gathering. They contain a number of different Materials, including those of high rarity. You can check their contents by tapping the Treasure Chest Contents link.
There are two different ways of opening a Treasure chest:
- [Regular Key]: You can attempt to open a Treasure Chest using a Regular Key, of which you will never run out of. However, it is possible to fail opening a Treasure Chest using a Regular Key. Failing to open a Treasure Chest will result in its contents being lost.
- [Sugar Key]: A Sugar Key will open a Treasure Chest with 100% certainty. These can be purchased in the Item Shop for 3 NP.
Any unopened Treasure Chests will disappear after 48 hours after obtaining them.
3. Start tailoring!
Tap the Tailor button and choose the outfit you wish to rank up.
There are two ways to rank up outfits:
- [Using Materials]: Materials and Shells can be used together to rank up outfits. Materials will raise an outfit's rank with 100% certainty. However, the number of Materials needed may change by rank.
- [Using Other Outfits]: Outfits and Shells can also be used together to rank up outfits, but using outfits will not guarantee a rank up. The chance of ranking up using an outfit will be displayed after selecting which outfits you would like to use. The amount levelled up will vary based on the rarity of the outfit(s) chosen. You can use up to 4 outfits at a time.
4. When the outfit reaches rank 40...?
Once an outfit reaches rank 40, the tailoring is complete. You will be able to receive your newly-created MR outfit from your Gift Box.