What is a Data Transfer?
A Data Transfer allows you to move your game data from one device to another.
It is required in the cases below:
- Purchasing and moving to a new mobile device.
- After deleting and reinstalling the application.
Please note that your User ID, Password and Registered Birthday are required to make a Data Transfer so be sure to write them down.
You can find your User ID, Password, and Registered Birthday on the Status page, accessible through the in-game menu.
Data Transfer Precautions
If you perform a Data Transfer on a device with already existing game data, that game data will be deleted beyond recovery.
I forgot my ID & Password!
If you have lost your User ID and/or Password, please send an inquiry through the in-game Contact Us form. You can find this by going to Menu > Other.
Please make sure to include as much of the following information as possible. The more info given, the faster you will be helped.
- Player Name
- Girlfriend's Name (All names if you have more than one Girlfriend)
- Player Level
- Girlfriend's Personality Rank
- Girlfriend's Personality
- Registered E-mail Address (if applicable)
- Mobile device name, model number and OS version
- Used Friend Invite Codes (if any)
- Date of registration
- Most recent login date
- Paid content order information (if applicable)
- For Google Play: Provide your order number (available through an order confirmation email, the Play Store, or Google Wallet).
- iOS App Store: Please attach a screenshot of your paid content order receipt.
If you know one or the other, whether it be your User ID or Password, include that info too.